Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finch Favorite!


Finch favorite of the day? Being a favorite of Taylor Swift, of course!

Check out what sweet Miss T Swizzle had to say in this month’s issue of Nashville Lifestyles magazine!

“Do you have any favorite shops in or around Nashville? If so, any tips for great finds? I have so many favorite shops here. I love Gilchrist and Gilchrist, this family owned shop in Berry Hill. I bought a lot of cute decorations and furniture for my apartment there. For the girls who like shabby chic, go there. I really like the Hill Center area with Anthropologie and H.Audrey. Fire Finch and Pangaea in Hillsboro Village are so cute too. Fanny’s House of Music in East Nashville has instruments, lessons, sweet ladies who work there and awesome vintage clothes, shoes, and accessories (across the street is Pied Piper, get some ice cream there).” - Joseph Anthony Baker

Thanks, doll! Come see us soon!

No comments: